Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Glenisk is Ireland’s largest manufacturer of branded yogurt – an award-winning business that produces world-class, innovative dairy products with specific health benefits for our customers. Committed to sustainability in all its forms, we prioritise organic agriculture in our sourcing policies. We are committed to a diverse workplace, and to supporting our staff with ongoing career development opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing and Communications Co-ordinator who is passionate about implementing innovative 360-degree campaigns. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and help to create and execute strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Co-ordinate Glenisk’s Marketing and Communications calendar: publish and track our quarterly marketing and communications strategic plan for Social Media, PR, Newsletters, Website Updates, Events, Media Buys.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing and communication campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Schedule and post assets and relevant communications (as provided by Creative Team) on FB, Twitter, Instagram. Purchase boosts and media as per budget provided.
- Create communications copy as needed
- Co-ordinate and implement community and retail events.
- Social Pulse and Community Management: stay closely tuned in to FB, Twitter, Instagram to monitor community engagement, track customer issues.
- Customer Care: Team with Customer Care team to respond as per protocol to complaints, compliments, and other matters that may arise.
- Work with outsourced PR and co-ordinate in-house PR efforts—write press releases, co-ordinate product drops, PR materials and assets.
- Collaborate with Creative Director to create written briefs for In-house and outsourced creative teams to deliver innovation assets for Marketing and Communication strategy as needed.
- Develop and maintain robust relationships with community sponsorships, alliances, and partnerships (i.e. bloggers, chefs, foodies, fitness enthusiasts, healthy parenting advocates, nutritional experts).
- Co-ordinate outsourced themed recipe development and food still and video shoots with Creative Team.
- Organize and participate in brainstorming sessions for new and innovative growth strategies.
- Generally, co-ordinate the Marketing and Communications delivery of Glenisk’s positioning, direction, choices and tactics.
- +5 years experience in a marketing role.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing roles and responsibilities described above.
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of 360 degree grassroots marketing.
- Highly creative with ability to think laterally; demonstrate a curiousity and a ‘What if…?’ attitude
- Experience in identifying target audiences and coordinating campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to Co-ordinate brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and results-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Command of Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel, Power Point), Social Sites (FB, Twitter, Instagram)
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Excellent command of the English language
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
Please apply with CV and salary expectations, to Emma Walls, Marketing Director, Emma@glenisk.com