Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Department: Sales & Marketing Department
Location: 44 Leinster Road, Rathmines, Dublin 6.
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and ambitious professional to further their career in marketing, sales and communications, working with one of Ireland’s fastest growing and award-winning FMCG brands.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager and Commercial Manager, the Marketing Communications Executive role will be pivotal in supporting the sales, marketing, NPD and customer care function of the business. The successful candidate should be ambitious, hardworking and have a passion for excellence.
- Liaise with third party suppliers, agencies, customers and retailers.
- Provide administrative support to the marketing team across all day to day marketing functions and events, including collating and distributing marketing materials.
- Act as a day to day support to the sales team, collating data and liaising with retailers.
- Collate and submit retailer forms to ensure promotions are coordinated, planned and executed according to retail cycles.
- Coordinate and participate in brand activations, promotions and events, including in-store and marketing activations.
- Collate and distribute industry insights in a timely and efficient manner, for example Nielson and Kantar reports.
- Co-ordinate customer focus groups and research events with the Insights & Innovation Manager.
- Assist in the implementation of all elements of the marketing programme.
- Support the team in leveraging key sponsorships, for example with the IRFU.
- Coordinate competitions and the Glenisk customer rewards scheme.
- Coordinate Social Media activity, working with the Marketing Manager across content creation, community management and analytics.
- Budget tracking and providing purchase orders to suppliers.
- Manage all customer care queries including email, phone and social media queries/complaints in a timely, positive and caring manner – as is the Glenisk way.
The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in marketing, sales and/or communications, preferably in a retail or FMCG environment but not essential. A third level qualification in marketing, business or a communications-related discipline is also desirable.
We need someone who is both logistically and creatively minded, with the ability to juggle innovative thinking, number crunching and data analysis and emphatic customer care.
They should be enthusiastic, hard working and an exceptional communicator – written, verbal and visual. He/she should be a team player with excellent inter-personal skills, a positive can-do attitude and a desire to learn.
Excellent organisational skills are essential, as is a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
Common sense, initiative, attention to detail and an ambition to execute best practice are key!
The working week is typically 40 hours – 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
However all members of the marketing team are required to be available for after-hours or weekend
work, as required to fulfil the implementation of the marketing programme. Time off in lieu is provided.
While the role is based at Glenisk’s Sales & Marketing Office in Dublin, occasional travel will be required,
including regular trips to Glenisk’s HQ in Tullamore, Co Offaly.
Please apply with cover letter and CV to:
Denise Sheridan, Marketing Communications Manager | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Glenisk has a vision of a Natural and Organic Ireland, believing that healthy soil creates healthy food to raise healthy children. It is this philosophy that drives its commitment to sustainable and organic farming in the hope that generations to come will reap the benefits, and it’s what ignites Glenisk’s passion for producing the best tasting dairy products in the world.