Website Terms & Conditions
- This World Wide Web Site www.glenisk.com. is operated by Glenisk, Co. Offaly, Ireland ("For an Organic Ireland”)
- Access to and use of this site are subject to the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. By viewing this site, you agree to its terms; if you do not agree to its terms, please do not view this Site.
- Glenisk may at any time change these terms and conditions and you should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms to which you are bound.
- Glenisk may provide links to other third-party websites. These links are agreed with the concerned websites whenever Glenisk considers that this would be appropriate given the contents of these websites and the services offered. Glenisk cannot be held liable for the content of these websites or the use made of such content by users.
- Access to this site grants you the right of use of the website in a private and non-exclusive manner. All rights, title, and interest in and to all aspects of this site remain the sole property of Glenisk and its affiliated companies or licensors. Please do not reproduce, copy, distribute, modify, transmit, republish or revise the contents of this site without written permission of Glenisk
- Do not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any law or regulation.
- Whilst Glenisk endeavour to ensure that the information on this Site is correct, it does not warrant to the accuracy or completeness of the material on the Site. The material is provided ‘as is’ without any conditions, warranties or terms of any kind. Accordingly to the maximum extent permitted by law, Glenisk provides you with this Site on the basis that Glenisk excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms.
- Neither Glenisk nor any of its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of: (a) the ability (or inability) to access this site, (b) the use (or inability to use) any content of this site, (c) or the content of any site(s) "hot-linked" to this site. In addition, Glenisk does not warrant that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. You (and not Glenisk) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction.
- These terms and conditions are governed by Irish law. By accessing and using this site, you agree that any dispute will resolved exclusively by the Irish courts.