Win a VIP Rugby Experience to Ireland V Scotland- T&Cs
- This promotion is opened to all residents of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, excluding employees of the Promoter, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- Any person under the age of 18 must not enter without parental consent.
- By entering this promotion, the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions, and to be bound by them.
- To enter this competition, visit http://glenisk.com/Rugby-VIPScotland and complete the entry form. Entry requires filling in the competition entry form.
- There is one prize to be won. The prize package is for 2 people to Ireland v Scotland on 10 March 2018 at the Aviva Stadium, Dubin. The prize consists of:
reserved seated Category 1 match tickets x 2
celebrity guest speaker in the Havelock Restaurant
full complimentary bar (excluding champagne) throughout
superb 4 course gourmet meal
colour TV facilities with video replay
finger food during match reception
official match programme
interview with current Irish players during the post-match reception
an overnight stay for 2 in the 5* InterContinental Hotel, Ballsbridge, Dublin
- Winner will need to available on 10 March 2018 to avail of the prize.
- 1 winner will be drawn at random on 16 February 2018. The closing date for entry is midnight, 14 February 2018. Any decisions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prize package should circumstances outside of their control dictate.
- Winners who confirm acceptance of prize and then fail to turn up, or to provide the specified notice for cancellation will risk forfeiting their prize.
- There is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferable, and non-changeable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar or greater value should the circumstances make this necessary.
- Any attempt to re-sell or auction all or part of the prize will result in immediate cancellation of the prize.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that he or she is available to travel to and from the Aviva Stadium and the hotel on the date in question. Any expenses incurred by the winner and their guest with regard to travel and in the general use and/or enjoyment of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner and their guest.
- The winners’ name will be drawn at random. The winner will be notified via phone/email on 16 February 2018. If acceptance of the prize is not received within 24 hours, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner for the prize.
- Bulk entries and entries sent via third parties will not be accepted. Glenisk does not accept responsibility for any entries not received.
- Details of the winners’ names and counties will be available between 23 February 2017 and 31 December 2018 by sending stamped SAE to Glenisk Organic Dairy, Co. Offaly, Ireland.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate this promotion if circumstances beyond its control made this necessary.
- Winners may be requested to take part in publicity arising from the promotion.
- The Promoter of this offer is Glenisk Organic Dairy, a company registered in Ireland, under company number 1108645, registered address Glenisk, Killeigh, Tullamore, Co Offaly. No correspondence to be sent to this address.