- 200g of Porridge Oats
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- Large handful of blanched almonds (or flaked almonds if you can't find whole - just add these in for the last 5 minutes of cooking)
- Large handful of dried cranberries
- 6 Cardamom pods
- 1/2 Orange
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp of Sunflower Oil
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- Heat the oven to 150°C/300°F/ Gas Mark 2 and place the porridge oats in a large oven-proof dish.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon over the oats.
- Add the whole blanched almonds.
- Add 4 tbsp of sunflower oil and mix.
- Put the honey into a bowl and squeeze the orange juice into it - mix well.
- Cut the cardmom pods in half and remove the seeds. Mix these into the orange honey.
- Pour the orange honey over the oats, sprinkle over the sugar and mix.
- Put mixture into the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes stirring often.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before adding the cranberries.
- Serve with yogurt and a fresh orange segment.