- Line a medium sized baking tray with tinfoil (tip: be sure your baking tray fits into your freezer)
- Pour the yogurt onto your baking sheet and use a knife or spatula to smooth it into an even layer (about 1/2 inch thick).
- Scatter the fruits over your yogurt, ensuring they're distributed evenly.
- Cover baking tray with cling film and allow to freeze for 4 hours.
- To serve, cut up the bark and enjoy!
Note: there is no end to the topping options (and yogurt options) you can use on Yogurt Bark. Some of our favourites include;
Vanilla Yogurt with Strawberry & Pistachios
Naturla Yogurt with Dark Chocolate & Orange
Strawberry Yogurt with Almond, Cranberries & Chia Seeds