Digital & Social Media Coordinator
Glenisk has a vision of a Natural and Organic Ireland, believing that healthy soil creates healthy food to raise healthy children. It is this philosophy that drives its commitment to sustainable and organic farming in the hope that generations to come will reap the benefits, and it’s what ignites Glenisk’s passion for producing the best tasting dairy products in the world.
Job Title: Digital & Social Media Coordinator
Department: Sales & Marketing Department
Location: 44 Leinster Road, Rathmines, Dublin 6.
Do you let your dinner go cold while trying to get the perfect Instagram-worthy picture? Does the thought of SEO, changing algorithms and personalisation make you jump out of bed in the morning? If so, Glenisk has the role for you! We have an exciting opening for a social media and digital marketing expert to join our growing Marketing team as Digital & Social Media Coordinator. The successful candidate will work alongside the Marketing Communications Manager to support them in implementing all digital and social media marketing, including but not limited to:
- Responsibility for the regular updating of the website with content, news and articles as per a content calendar
- Ensuring that all content is sufficiently optimised for SEO
- Ensuring the regular maintenance and upkeep of the website with new product information and recipe content
- Liaising with third party agencies to implement web updates as required
- Weekly website tracking and analysis, reported to the Marketing Communications Manager and the wider team each week
- Recommending changes and improvements based on web analytics
- Utilising Glenisk’s CRM platform to engage with and listen to customers through newsletter creation (including graphics & content) and syndication. Experience in operating a CRM system (Salesforce, Hubspot or other) is essential.
- Ensuring newsletters are optimised for all platforms
- Working with the Marketing Communications Manager and Insights & Innovation Manager to coordinate insight groups
- Analysing Glenisk’s CRM to identify opportunities to grow/better engage with specific customer bases
- Creating all social media assets – static posts and gifs – on a weekly basis as per the content calendar
- Using Photoshop and/or Illustrator to edit and create assets
- Ensuring all assets are on-brand and within best-practice parameters for their relevant platform
- Supporting all marketing initiatives by creating a suite of digital/social media assets
- Basic video editing and/or animatic skills are a distinct advantage
- Working with the Marketing Communications Manager to create monthly content calendars in line with marketing objectives
- Create content specific to relevant target audiences using Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Responsibility for publishing content for all of Glenisk’s social media channels – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
- Targeting specific customer demographics with all content in line with Marketing objectives
- Coordinating cross-platform and/or platform-specific campaigns through Ads Manager
- Monitoring, listening and engaging with customers and industry influencers using the Glenisk tone of voice to encourage sales conversions
- Helping to grow Glenisk’s online community through strategic community engagement campaigns
- Drafting weekly and monthly reports to track and analyse engagement, reach and ROI on paid-for campaigns
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content regarding the company, reporting notable threats to appropriate management.
The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a social media and/or digital marketing role – agency or in-house. Experience in a retail or FMCG environment is desirable but not essential but the candidate must understand commercial/brand expectations. A third level qualification in marketing and/or digital marketing is essential.
The role requires someone who is switched-on and digitally savvy, passionate about all things social media and digital. The successful candidate will be incremental in growing Glenisk’s online presence and cultivating a strong, and engaged, online community. Experience working with Salesforce, Hubspot or other CRM platform is essential.
Glenisk is a brand of ‘firsts’ and we need a candidate who is committed to striving for excellence and being an industry leader. The candidate should be dynamic and have the ability to adapt and react at short notice in a fast-paced environment. It is essential that the candidate has design capabilities and can generate on-brand content for social media channels on an on-going basis using the Adobe suite.
The role requires creativity, innovation, strategic thinking and a forensic eye for analytics. The candidate should be enthusiastic, hard-working and an exceptional communicator – written, verbal and visual. He/she should be a team player with excellent inter-personal skills, a positive can-do attitude and a desire to learn.
Excellent organisational skills are essential, as is a high level of proficiency in Photoshop, Acrobat and Illustrator.
Common sense, initiative, attention to detail and an ambition to execute best practice are key!
The working week is typically 40 hours – 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, however social media monitoring is always-on.
All members of the marketing team are required to be available for after-hours or weekend work as required to fulfil the implementation of the marketing programme. Time off in lieu is provided. The role is based at Glenisk’s Sales & Marketing office in Dublin and occasional travel may be required, including trips to Glenisk’s HQ in Tullamore, Co. Offaly.
Please apply with cover letter and CV, including salary expectations, to:
Denise Sheridan, Marketing Communications Manager | Email: email@example.com