Glenisk has a vision for a Natural and Organic Ireland, believing that healthy soil creates healthy food to raise healthy children. It is this philosophy that drives its commitment to sustainable and organic farming in the hope that generations to come will reap the benefits, and it’s what ignites Glenisk’s passion for producing the best tasting dairy products in the world.
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Newtown, Killeigh, Co. Offaly
Glenisk is hiring full-time Maintenance Technician to join our team at the Glenisk production plant in Killeigh, Co. Offaly. Experience working in an automated FMCG engineering environment is essential.
Primary day-to-day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining, repairing and installing mechanical equipment on various assets types
- A swift and comprehensive approach to identifying problems and issues with equipment
- Rectifying problems as they arise on mechanical equipment including filling lines, packaging lines and other
- Ensuring machines are operating at optimum output
- Set and adjust machine tools and equipment as required
The candidate must have experience working with electrical and workshop machinery; working with agricultural machinery is of benefit. Working as part of a busy team is essential, as well as using the candidate’s own initiative. The successful candidate should have a positive can-do outlook and be ambitious and hard-working.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, excellent remuneration and defined career advancement will be offered to the successful candidate.
CVs should be sent to William Kirwan, Operations Manager | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org