beetroot, feta & rocket salad
- 50g of cooked beetroot, cubed
- ½ block feta cheese, 100g approx
- 1 bag of mixed leaves or rocket
- 50g pumpkin seeds, toasted on dry pan
- 25g flaked almonds, toasted on dry pan
- 50g Glenisk organic low fat natural yogurt
- 1 small clove garlic crushed
- 1 pinch of dried chilli flakes
- wedge of lemon
- Add the beetroot, potato, onion and stock to a large saucepan.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer for 25-30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Allow soup to cool, then blitz in a blender or food processor to desired consistency.
- Stir in yogurt and serve.
get the scoop
sign up to learn more about what’s new and get a free pot of yogurt!