- Heat the oil in a large pot over a medium high temperature for 2 minutes. Once hot, add the onion, potato and leek. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and fry for a further 2 minutes, then cover and allow ingredients sweat for 5 minutes more.
- Add the stock, goats’ milk, carrots, parsnip, celery and broccoli. Lower the heat and allow the mixture to simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Season with salt & pepper to your taste.
- Serve either chunky or blitz in food processor for smoother texture.
Note: If you don’t like any of the veg we included, sub in your own favourites!